Nifnex was created with the intention to put YOU in control of your career and to attract employers
to come to you by highlighting your skills and expertise via a professional profile.
- Do you want to know who's interested in your skills & experiences?
- Do you want your details to be confidential & private at the same time?
- Do you want to be the decision maker?
We intend to link your profile with Employers and Recruiters via a professional online tool and publication
that gets distributed to tens and thousands of businesses.
We know that your confidentiality is a high priority and hence the reason why prospective employers will
only see your registration number and the professional summary, which is discretely written to enhance your
skills and expertise in your field.
- Simply follow the registration process.
- Your profile will be listed on NIFNEX publication & website for Employers to view your summary profile.
- Once an employer is interested in your profile we will contact you to proceed further.
- With your consent, the formated CV is forwarded to the Employer who then requests to meet you, should your
experience match their requirements.
- You attend the interview with NIFNEX or Employer.
- Offer of employment.
- Identity will remain confidential.
- Exposure to thousands of potential Employers.
- Ability to promote yourself through online and printed publication for free.
- Jobs come to you and you make the decision to proceed.
- Interviews arranged in a confidential manner.
Positions & Locations:
This candidate has over 8 years experience working for a Top tier law firm in the Perth's CBD
area as a Senior Associate.
Most of his experience lies in the commercial & corporate division, however he does hold experience working in
the litigation and property areas of law.
He has progressed from a legal secretary role to a senior associate
role in short 4 years being within the firm.
Bachelor of Law - major in Commercial Law.
Analytical, Expressive and a go-getter.
$100,000 -> $125,000
Who will be looking at my summary profile?
Your CV will be looked at by decision makers in your related industry sectors and other relevant sectors.
This will include CEO’s, general managers, HR Managers, Direct Managers etc.
Will they be able to identify that it is me?
The answer is No. All information is confidential in respect to your personal details and work history.
What if I made a mistake on my profile?
Not a problem. You can always go back and edit it. Please note that the new text may only appear in the next
publication and the old text may have already gone to print.
What if I want to take my profile out?
You can simply inactivate or delete your profile of the NIFNEX system and your profile will be no longer be
searchable online and will no longer be printed in our print publication either.
Do I have to submit my resume along with my profile?
Yes, we do need your resume to cross check to make sure that the information you have provided on your profile
is true and correct. However, we will contact you prior to any reference checks if needed.